twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

Where can I get some money for the rent?

I recently went back to be a full time student for nursing. I have my own apartment and no husband or kids. I had to cut my job to only three hours a day to accomodate such a tough school schedule. I am finding that everyone wants to pay tuition but noone wants to help to help with things that tuition doesn%26#039;t cover like rent, lights, gas, car payment. I am not getting the tax money I thought I was to tie me over, so I am really in a bad positon. Going home is not an option and I havent had any luck finding a roommate. I really dont want to pick up a another part time job because school takes up ALOT of time and I dont want my grades to drop. Does anyone know of any programs to help me out? Or who to contact to find is their is any assistance available? Since I dont have kids there not much the state can do. Also my school wont let me expand my loan anymore to cover the rent.



Where can I get some money for the rent?

these may help, i dont know. try calling them and asking to apply for scholarships (dont tell them for the rent). roomates are terrible anyway, they shred your stuff, crank the thermostate and eat your food :)



also contact your state nursing board and ask if they offer any type of assistance. they will know where to point you.



http://www.discovernursing.com/nursing-s...



http://bhpr.hrsa.gov/DSA/nsl.htm



http://www.nsna.org/foundation/



www.4cnas.com



Where can I get some money for the rent?

Can you live on campus? Check with the local HUD office or community assistance center. They may know of something you could qualify for to help with your rent.



Where can I get some money for the rent?

Wow!! this is tough! but your school counselor has ALL the answers and will even lead you to prospective roomates!! This is their job! In some states there is such a shortage of nurses that maybe your job will work something out for you until you finish your studies....if you are working in a hospital.



Where can I get some money for the rent?

welfare



Where can I get some money for the rent?

Try getting a loan from a credit union or bank. They usually have decent rates. Most of them you can fill out an application online.



Sell extra items of eBay.



Try calling you college job program. They might have a creative idea.



Good luck with whatever you decide.



Where can I get some money for the rent?

scholarships, or u can try to borrow money from the banks



although u need to pay for higher interest, i think it is worthy after your graduate from nursing school and earn a lot to cover your loans



Where can I get some money for the rent?

Enter to win a $10,000 scholarship!



http://lnk.in/48ba



Draw on 31 Jan 2007. 7 Days left only.



Use it to pay off:



*Tuition



*Student Loans



*Living Expenses



*Books



Click here



http://lnk.in/48ba

No comments:

Post a Comment