twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

How can I get a student loan for community college?

I need to know how to get a loan and how does it work? I%26#039;m moving out and living with my fiance and to make it easier for us I need to know how I can and where I can get a loan. I really wnat to keep going to school and my parents are not going to support me anymore as soon as I leave my house. So when I leave I can%26#039;t count on them. Please I need help. Is it so hard to leave the house and try to still go to college without your parents help?



How can I get a student loan for community college?

You will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) first to determine your eligibility for a loan. If you are under 22 years of age your parents%26#039; income will need to be reported - regardless of whether you live with them or not, it is expected that they will contribute to your payment for school.



Contact the school%26#039;s Financial Aid office - they will help you with every step. You should also get a job iof you don%26#039;t already have one.



How can I get a student loan for community college?

you need to talk to a student loan person at your school, they will be able to help you.



All you need to do is fill out paperwork. However, it will be beneficial if your parents did NOT claim you as a dependant on their last tax return. You need to tell them they can%26#039;t claim you next year - this will help you get better loans.



It can be tough w/out parental help, but really, you just need food, transportation, and a roof over your head. It will be tougher than living at home, but you can do it. Remember, it is only for a couple of years!!!



but the studen loan people at your school should be able to really help you out here - but get in there SOON so you have a better chance of getting grants (don%26#039;t have to pay them back!!) Ask about grants, scholarships, and loans. Also work study



How can I get a student loan for community college?

Go to Finacial Aid deparment or call them they%26#039;re located inside your college and they would provide you step by step what you need to do,..



How can I get a student loan for community college?

Yip-ee, you finally took our advice. Go to your local bank and or go see the chancellor at the college, one of them will be able to help you



How can I get a student loan for community college?

If you plan to pay back the money , you can ask for a loan at Prosper. More information at http://www.acreditlibrary.com/prosper.ht... . You can also try your luck at online charities, people may send donations. More information at http://www.laodn.org/



How can I get a student loan for community college?

you should apply for financial aid... once you move in with him your income will probably be significantly lower which will make it where they will accept you... and it%26#039;s something you don%26#039;t have to pay back

No comments:

Post a Comment