twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How can the massive interest on my student loan be forgiven?

March 22nd ,2008



I am a USAF Vietnam Veteran. I went to school to improve my life. Ironicaly this student loan has made it worse and it is an impending doom lurking over my head.



There are thousands of veterans in this same situation who could be easily helped. IS there anyone out there who can help us?



How can the massive interest on my student loan be forgiven?

Have you considered joining Peace Corps or Americorps? Both will forgive part of your student loans for so many hours of community service served in a calendar year. Also, if you work as a teacher in some areas or become a civillian government worker, you could receive student loan forgiveness. I will include some readings below which should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment