twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How do I know if I'm an independent or dependent student?

I%26#039;m 22 and have lived on my own since I was 18. My dad receives SSI and my mom just recently started back to work after being laid off for so long. I am not sure if she claims me on her taxes. As of now at my university I am eligible for sub and unsub loans. I want to transfer to another school out of state and I%26#039;m unsure of how they%26#039;ll accept me with financial aide.



How do I know if I%26#039;m an independent or dependent student?

Dependent is when your parents are going to pay for your collage, independent is when you pay for yourself.



How do I know if I%26#039;m an independent or dependent student?

Talk to the college that you want to transfer too, because it can very according to state and university. good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment