twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

What are the disadvantages of living off parents if you wanna go to university?

I%26#039;m just done high school and i wanna to go to university in sept. 2007. I live with my legal guadians. I have problem living with them. I%26#039;ve never lived off my own since they adopted me two years ago. I wanna leave and rent a small room, and save up money for school because my guadians are not going to though off a penny for my school. I wanna borrow the goverment loan OSAP but it indicates that if i live with parents (guidians), the gov. will not give me a lot of money. But if i live off parents for 12 consecutive months, i will get a lots of money.



May you all please tell me %26quot; What will i face when i move out?%26#039;



What are the disadvantages of living off parents if you wanna go to university?

You know what? Don%26#039;t move out. Everyone of my high school friends who left home watched their grade point average plumment by a full mark (aka A students were B students). Particularly in your situation, given you%26#039;ve only been with them for two years, it would be great to keep some stability at a time in your life when everything else is changing. If you want to change your mind the following year, when you are more established at school, then reconsider.



What are the disadvantages of living off parents if you wanna go to university?

Independence and responsibility.



What are the disadvantages of living off parents if you wanna go to university?

Well, you should get on welfare, food stamps to handle your meals. You should then get a part time job for spending change and rent and look into going to school in a nice safe city with Section 8 housing. The problem with a loan is that you do not have co-signers to help out so you will not get much of a loan. If you are interested in going to school in Rochester, MN I can work something out for you possibly.



What are the disadvantages of living off parents if you wanna go to university?

First of all, the way you write and spell, it%26#039;s a wonder that you got through high school. If you are really and truly ready to be independent, go off on your own, save your money for school. However, depending on where you live, the cost of living on your own is really high. Rent, food, medical, incidentals, transportation, insurance .... money really doesn%26#039;t go very far. Also, depending on the university, costs can be extremely high. Student loans are no fun to pay back either. Looks as though you have a lot of information to get and thinking to do. I wish you luck.



What are the disadvantages of living off parents if you wanna go to university?

When you move out of your parents house you are responsible for all your own bills, food, doing laundry, keeping the place clean so there are no mice or cockroaches and your own transportation.



There are a lot more expenses then you know.



You won%26#039;t have the security to know someone is always there for you. You won%26#039;t have the savings that you can have if you are still at home. It is more than just a financial decision.



How will your guardians feel if you leave them before you are an adult? Don%26#039;t you think they would miss you?



You can run into serious problems if you leave home too early, before you are old enough to make your own decisions. Not everyone is going to be nice to you. Some people even steal laundry out of the washer!



Maybe you should talk to an adult that you know about your plans before you put them into action.



What are the disadvantages of living off parents if you wanna go to university?

The money issue is the number one disadvantage to moving out, definitely. I will be paying off debt for a very, very long time because I chose to move out at 18. However, I don%26#039;t know that I would have done it differently if I could. I absolutely loved getting out on my own and gaining independence. It was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment