twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

Help me fast!!! can I get a student loan?

Ok my credit is really bad( mid to low 500%26#039;s) and I have a student loan already for $5000(sallie mae). I am 21yrs old and married as well It got defered, but now I am paying on it and want to go back to school. Will I be able to get a new loan and if so how do I do it. I doubt I can get fasfa I make 41k a year and my wife 16k. I really need about 15k to finish school will I be able to get that? I am also looking to do this online. Can I use part of the money for internet access and things like that or not. Not a huge deal just wondering what I can and cannot do?



Help me fast!!! can I get a student loan?

I found a really great blog that has some sources you can try to get some loans without FAFSA.



I once applied to study online and you can get loans for that. The admissions officer told me.



Hope that helps,



Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment