twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

How do I know if I qualify for a 3rd year loan?

I%26#039;m transferring in the fall to a 4 year university from my 2 year community college. My program requires 137 credit hours for my bachelor%26#039;s, and when I transfer in the fall, I will have 69 hours completed. It%26#039;s really important to know if I qualify for a 3rd year loan, because it increases my loan amount. Otherwise, I%26#039;m afraid I may not be able to afford to attend this school. However, when I fill out my FAFSA and loan applications in the spring, I will have only COMPLETED 57 of the 69 hours. The 69 hours won%26#039;t be completed until the end of the spring semester. So, would I qualify for a 3rd year loan when I submit my loan application for the fall semester? It%26#039;s important to know, becuase the loan amount increases from 2nd year to 3rd year students, and I%26#039;m depending on it to afford my tuition costs.



How do I know if I qualify for a 3rd year loan?

Unless there is a really big increase in income or resources, you should qualify for a third year student loan. The amount should increase to match the new tuition costs. However, there are more sources you can locate more funding to your education using free website and community sources.



First, check with the college%26#039;s financial aid office and website because they list private scholarships from outside organizations and companies. Sometimes, a college major will list some scholarships, too.



Second, go to the public library because they have a scholarship list book. It shares some scholarships that can%26#039;t be located on a website or scholarship search website.



Third, search Google.com and Yahoo.com for scholarships based on ethnicity, race, religion, and college major.



Finally, join several free membership scholarship search websites. Most are updated on a regular basis. Most offer a customized search based on the information you enter into a form on their website.



Good luck!



How do I know if I qualify for a 3rd year loan?

technically you should be



How do I know if I qualify for a 3rd year loan?

YOU HAD BETTER KEEP YUR SELF IN TOUCH WITH A COMPANY FROM YOU TOOK A LOAN AND ASK THM ABOU IT



YOU WILL COME TO KNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment