twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

What to do about Applying to more Law Schools?

I%26#039;ve applied to 10 schools so far and received 6 rejections. I placed a lot of time arguing over receiving accommodations with LSAC and didn%26#039;t study as much as I needed to do my best on the LSAT exam which I didn%26#039;t do well on. I am unsure as to what to do next. Should I contact the ADA about my accommodation rights or will that list me as a trouble maker? Should I apply to Thomas Cooley and hope I get a decent job to pay back all the student loans? Should I hire an attorney myself to get my accommodations and wait another year and retake the LSAT in the Fall? I%26#039;ll be 40 next month so time is marching on for me.



I can%26#039;t believe at almost 40 I feel like i%26#039;m reliving high school again worrying about the SAT and what i%26#039;ll do with my life.



What to do about Applying to more Law Schools?

Have you tried taking a test prep course? They are a big help. The best place for you to go to law school is the lowest cost ABA accredited school you can find. There is no sense in racking up 100,000 of law school debt if you can afford it. If you really want to be a lawyer, it doesn%26#039;t matter which school you go to if you are not in the top percentile in your class.



Do the princeton review and when your score raises reapply to law school.



What was your LSAT score? What schools have rejected you already? Perhaps you are apply at schools that you aren%26#039;t qualified to attend...there are TONS of law schools out there.



What to do about Applying to more Law Schools?

Well, with 10 applications and 6 rejections, that%26#039;s still 4 more that might accept you. What is your disability and what are the needed accomodations? Of course, you could re-take the LSAT in the fall. Do what you have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment