twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

Need to know of a Stafford Loan forgiveness program.?

I did not qualify for the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program.



I have heard that there are tons of other graduate loan forgiveness programs out there. Any ideas? I have a graduate Stafford Loan balance of 15,100. I am a high school math teacher. I teach in South Carolina. Been teaching in SC for 10 years.



Need to know of a Stafford Loan forgiveness program.?

The teacher loan forgiveness program is available for loans disbursed after a certain date. If you%26#039;ve been teaching for 10 years, it is unlikely that you would be eligible for any of the new forgiveness programs. But you can ask. Contact the lender or visit NSLDS.ed.gov for information regarding available Stafford Loan forgiveness programs. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment