twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am a single mom of 2 kids, I had back surgery last year and unable to continue doing childcare.?

my job as a caregiver let me be home with my kids. I had this job for the last 11 years. This was esential because my son is diagnosed with bi-polar intermitent rage and opositional defiant disorder. These factors have made it imposible to seek traditional employment. I decided to go back to school. I have obtained financial aid and a studend loan which pays for my schooling. I was receiving state help and was just informed that I no longer qualify because I am not attending a technical school.



Now I dont know how I am going to pay my bills, they tell me either quit school or I wont receive benifitts that help me survive.



If someone has any info PLEASE HELP!



I am a single mom of 2 kids, I had back surgery last year and unable to continue doing childcare.?

The Government has created a portal to help individuals who need benefits because of life events. Visit http://www.govbenefits.gov



Use the drop down button



DO YOU NEED BENEFITS BECAUSE OF A LIFE EVENT?



Choose the life situation best applicable to you and then see if you qualify for the available government assistance.



Check it out so you can know what government benefits and assistance you can avail and qualify from Medicaid to food stamps or other assistance programs



I am a single mom of 2 kids, I had back surgery last year and unable to continue doing childcare.?

If you do not currently have employment, you can apply for Medicaid for yourself and your kids. Medicaid may help cover the costs of hiring a nurse/caregiving for your son. You can probably get Food Stamps as well. In addition, if your back has rendered you disabled, you may be able to apply for SSI disability benefits.



I am a single mom of 2 kids, I had back surgery last year and unable to continue doing childcare.?

Apply for disability. Contact your local Social Security office to find out how the toll free number is 1-800-772-1213, or check out their site... www.ssa.gov the site will have all the information that you need. good luck it generally takes 2-3 years to get approved. Usually you won%26#039;t get approved the first time but keep trying. I would suggest filing for unemployment until you can get qualified for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment