twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

Plz help i am very confuse?

i am alone, i major in theater and i have few semester left to finish in 2008 but it looks like i will not finish school in time.



right now, i am having alot of apportunities regarding jobs in theater, but i work too much to make time for all the apportunities that is coming in my way. i work hard to play my rent.



And all i want is to have a co.signer to get a loan, so i can take advantage of the opportunities. and pay the loan when i am done with school, and at the sametime, i am not really doing good in school b/c of my jobs.



i don%26#039;t know any body to co.sign my loan and i really need a loan.



how do loan effect the co.signers?



please any idea in mind in just confuse, i don%26#039;t to quite school to pay rent and do my theater works or stay in school and work hard to pay rent and not doing too good in school.



please help i am very confuse



Plz help i am very confuse?

Loans effect doesnt effect the co-signer unless the loan is not paid back. When you are a co-signer and you co-sign for some one what wver it is is in the co-signer name.



Plz help i am very confuse?

Hello,



I am a loan lender i offer out loan if you need loan i want you to contact me today nad you will get you loan fst and easy contact me via kings_loancompany@yahoo.com.



Thanks Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment