twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How does the Stafford Loan application process work?

I plan to start graduate school at the beginning of April. The application deadline is 1 month prior to that. I will have my application package ready by the end of February.



I plan to apply for the Stafford Loan (have already submitted my FAFSA). So the school will hopefully admit me by the end of March.



I heard that I have to be enrolled to receive the Stafford Loan.



How long does it take to get the first payment from the Stafford Loan? Can I still apply for it even though I%26#039;m not enrolled yet?



How does the Stafford Loan application process work?

You have to be enrolled and your FAFSA is also your application. Once you choose your school, talk to the financial aid office there and they will help you get your loan. Do it as soon as you are accepted because the longer you wait, the longer it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment