twitter




Monday, October 26, 2009

How easy is it to get a student loan if you have joint custody of a child and are in a nursing progr

I know it%26#039;s confusing, but I%26#039;m getting a divorce and wondering how I%26#039;m going to survive and support my daughter 1/2 as well. I didn%26#039;t work this year so far but I%26#039;m going to have to work at least 20 hours a week from now on. I think I%26#039;ll get into the nursing program next year (I%26#039;ll have to work a year before I get in). Even if you had a large income the year before you apply, can you qualify for a loan if you%26#039;re in a medical type school (nursing)? I heard it%26#039;s easier if you%26#039;re in a medical type major and in the program.



How easy is it to get a student loan if you have joint custody of a child and are in a nursing program?

You need to fill out the FASFA form and get it turned in. This will determine your financial need as well as automatically see if you qualify for various grants and/or scholarships. Once your financial need is determined, getting student loans is a fairly painless process.



From a personal perspective (as someone with $30,000 in student loans), I would strongly recommend being careful about taking out student loans. They are great if you need them, but try to take as little as you can.



How easy is it to get a student loan if you have joint custody of a child and are in a nursing program?

There are two sources for student loans -- the federal government and private lenders. In order to obtain most federal student loans, you will first need to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). In most%26lt;!--instances the FAFSA is required for all federal financial aid including federal student loans. Deferment options are available while you are still attending school at least half-time. There are four main federal loan programs.



http://best-loans.awardspace.com/student...



Federal loan consolidation is for students who are in repayment status or parents who wish to extend the repayment period on their current PLUS and obtain a fixed interest rate for the life of the loan--%26gt;you can combine all of your eligible federal student loans into one loan with a Federal Consolidation Loan. Consolidating also locks the interest rate you pay on your loan.



How easy is it to get a student loan if you have joint custody of a child and are in a nursing program?

I know here in the Hamilton, Ohio area we have a job center where they offer a program called WIA that pays for your nursing school. The class I graduated with(Nursing) almost all of them had this WIA program where they got their Stafford loans through the school that they have to pay back of course but it went towards their cost of living and WIA paid for the cost of school. Check with what ever school you are going to and talk with the financial advisor they should know about it if where ever you live has the same thing. They should be able to point you in the right direction because they want you to come to their school so they will help as much as they can to get you there. GOOD LUCK!!



How easy is it to get a student loan if you have joint custody of a child and are in a nursing program?

You may not even need a student loan.鑱?You may qualify for financial aid through the government and possibly not have to pay a cent.鑱?Go to the web site down below and fill out a fafsa.鑱?The form will walk you through filling it out and it%26#039;s really easy. Just make sure you have your 2007 income tax return forms ready.鑱?You%26#039;ll need them to complete the form.鑱?When you get to the question where it asks %26quot;Do you have children or dependents in which you provide more than half the support for?%26quot;, answer yes.鑱?Then, I don%26#039;t know what your living situation is, but if you are living with your parents again, DON%26#039;T fill out their info.鑱?At the end you%26#039;re going to need the school code.鑱?If you don%26#039;t know it, it%26#039;s ok.鑱?They have a search for it and you should be able to find it pretty easily.鑱借伣 You can also enter more than one school on there.鑱?Lastly, you%26#039;ll need to apply for a pin so that you%26#039;re able to electronically sign your application.鑱?Save your fafsa and then you%26#039;ll need to click on where it says apply for a pin.鑱?It%26#039;ll take about 3 days for them to email you one and once they do, DON%26#039;T FORGET IT.鑱?You%26#039;ll need it every year from then on out when you need to reapply for the following years.鑱?When you have your pin, access your saved fafsa, sign it by entering your pin number and submit it.鑱?You%26#039;ll get a confirmation and a report called your SAR report, which is just a copy of all the info you entered on you fafsa.鑱?Keep it though, some schools want that as proof of applying and for other things.鑱?Also, when they ask you if you%26#039;re interested in student loans or work study, I would answer no at first because if you don%26#039;t you might be approved for a loan when you could%26#039;ve got a grant or financial aid that would%26#039;ve paid for everything without having to pay it back.鑱?Then if you don%26#039;t get it, but I doubt you wouldn%26#039;t (being a single parent helps a lot), you can go back and edit it later and check that you are interested in student loans.鑱?I%26#039;m a single parent myself as well as a student and have filled out these fafsa forms many times.鑱?Hope this helps.鑱?Good luck.



How easy is it to get a student loan if you have joint custody of a child and are in a nursing program?

Hello dear,



I saw your ad and decided to help you.I%26#039;m Theressa Maxwell, About 9 months ago I was doing great until my daughter started going a very bad divorce. She had to take herself and my 2 granddaughters into hiding to be kept. They had no money so I paid for it. Thenwhen she arrived back she was having numerous death threats, which the police department has taken care of for now. So I paid things for her to keep her from losing her daughters. Then she was unable to pay her car payment, its my car now and also my son decided that he could not pay his truck payment which both viehcles are in my name. Then I loaned a man some money and he wrote bad checks to cover what he owed me, which has put me deeper in financial situtions.. The Country Prosecuting Attorney is after him for the money. I was told that I would be lucky to get the money back to make other plans. But i could wait no longer that i have to look for a private lender anywhere else as the bank could not help situations too. I met this truthful, God fearing and kind Man, Mr.Arnold marvis of Arnold Loan Affairs Incorporated via email (arnoldlnaffairs9@yahoo.com) as regards to an ad that i saw on yahoo Q/A who was a God sent to rescue my situation with a loan of $ 90,000 USD which brought me back to feet.I have decided to tell his Goodness to me and advice people in my formal shoe%26#039;s to contact them. He can do it for you too. Wish you goodluck. But one more thing,in case you want to contact any other firm,please be careful as most of them are scam artist and have scam me before.



How easy is it to get a student loan if you have joint custody of a child and are in a nursing program?

Maybe this resources is useful for you,Have a look,it is free.Good luck for you.http://studentloan.online-helpers.info/c...

No comments:

Post a Comment