twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sallie Mae Signature Student loan?

About how long does it take for a school to certify a sallie mae signature student loan? My credit was approved yesterday, and now I just have to wait for my school to certify the amount. I was wondering about how long that takes. If anyone has got one, how long did yours take? I know the time probably varies - just looking for an estimate. Thanks



Sallie Mae Signature Student loan?

Signature (Sig) Loans are very common among students. Certification depends on how far behind your college or university is though. Sometimes the loans may be certified in a little as 2-3 days, but other times it can take 3-4 weeks. It really depends on how many of these loans need to be certified, so your best bet would be calling your school%26#039;s Office of Financial Aid and asking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment