twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where can i get a private loan without a co-signer for college?

I am going to a private school but I need more funds. My credit is average, My FICO is a 640, but I have no one to co-sign- NO ONE! ,,so dont say find a co-signer, been there, tried that. What companies are known for giving private loans to students with not so good credit and no co-signer? HELP!



Where can i get a private loan without a co-signer for college?

Smaller, local banks are your best bet. They are more willing to help out the little guy, as they are more one-on-one.



Where can i get a private loan without a co-signer for college?

Sadly enough I am in the same situation. I need around $40K for pilot school. I applied for this loan through Sallie Mae and was denied. However they approved me for $5000. And that was when I didn%26#039;t even have a job. So if $5K helps go to Sallie Mae.



There%26#039;s just something about banks that they are stingy with their money. You would think that an education should be worth more than a car. But I guess they can%26#039;t repossess your education if you default on your loan. If you need more then I%26#039;d say we might be outta luck. However, if you find something else out, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment