twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Should I take out a student loan or just find a full-time job?

I%26#039;ll have to make at least $1,000 to pay for rent and bills, etc. I figured I could work full-time and definitely make this much. But with a full-time course load--it might be overkill. Should I take out student loans instead?



So far I%26#039;ve been paying for college out of pocket. I%26#039;ve got 2 years of Undergrad and 1 Year after that of Grad school left until I%26#039;m done with college.



Should I take out a student loan or just find a full-time job?

This is what I think, if you are making decent grades while you are going to school and working. Do not take any loan money if you really do not need it. The key word is LOAN you have to pay all loans back on time or another. If you can keep going as you are you can make it. I am going through the same situation, so I understand.



Should I take out a student loan or just find a full-time job?

For the Undergrad, you can use the FAFSA *http://fafsa.ed.gov ) to get grants and loans. Grants don%26#039;t need to be repayed. You should definately talk to somebody at the financial aid office at your school for information.



Should I take out a student loan or just find a full-time job?

I%26#039;m in the same situation and just decided to take a loan because I know sooner or later it would make me sick to work full time and study full time. In the same time, I%26#039;m applying to scholarships here and there. Even if you win a small one, it%26#039;s worth it and reduces your loan amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment