twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Best way to finance $4000?

I hear the best thing for me to do would be a auto secured loan, but the title is in my moms name. She is reluctant because she is scared i would loose it. My brother is a loan officer at Chase, but sometimes i get the feeling he cares more about getting PVCs then helping me. He suggested a $4000 credit card. I really wanted a term loan to help my credit score (its 684 by the way). I think a personal loan would be best. Anyone else have any suggestions? Im a 21 yr old college student by the way...if that matters. This loan would not be for school by the way.



Best way to finance $4000?

a personal loan would probably be your best choice. with an auto loan there is a chance you might lose the vehicle and with a credit card the interest rate may be high or even if you have a good low interest rate it can go up if you are late with a payment.



Best way to finance $4000?

Go for personal loan ..,



Best way to finance $4000?

no on the credit card, the interest is too high.. unless you get one for zero % but your age getting a 4k limit, i%26#039;m sure on a limited income wont happen



if it%26#039;s not for school or a car.. it throws a lot of loans out of the window.. your best bet is probably a personally loan honestly..



Best way to finance $4000?

credit cards would be okay IF the interest rate is good. other wise, i would check out a credit union or another low interest option.

No comments:

Post a Comment