twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have been trying to find a co signer for a college loan but no luck.?

I am a single parent of two girls, and wont be getting my next federal loans until first of September. I am out of work due to surgery and bills are mounting and cant find a co signer anywhere. Does anyone know of a place that would give a college loan to someone with bad credit? I am flat broke and need help bad. I go back to work in September but my school Beuna Vista since my classes are here in Newton I cant get perkins etc. Anyway does anyone know of any loan programs that help folks with bad credit? I need help, and need a co signer or help bad, not sure what to do.



Thanks



I have been trying to find a co signer for a college loan but no luck.?

Have you looked into grants and other programs for low income and temporary disability etc.. There are a lot of scholarships that go to waste every year also. You can look for those on the net. You would be surprised how much money is out there. Everyone qualifies for some type of scholarship. Sounds like you should stay away from the loans. With your current financial situation, a loan would only put you in further debt.



I have been trying to find a co signer for a college loan but no luck.?

you should definitely try this http://www.consolidation-fixed... They have a lot of good resource for reducing your college loan by half. Report It



I have been trying to find a co signer for a college loan but no luck.?

Try your local lottery organization. This depends on your age though.



Also, there%26#039;s a program out there that helps 2 women from each state with scholarships - I don%26#039;t remember the name of the program, but %26quot;google%26quot; it and see if you can find it.



I hope you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment