twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trade, Vocational, Technical Schools. Please Help!?

Ok, here%26#039;s my deal. I recently stopped working about a year ago %26amp; have been staying at home with my kids. My youngest will be starting school in about a year and I plan on going back to work. I was in the mortgage industry and was making $16/hr. I don閳ユ獩 want to return to that industry. I have been considering a trade school. I have NO IDEA what I want to do. My heart is with cooking/ baking but I don閳ユ獩 need to LOVE what I do. What are some vocational programs that take 6 months to 2 years to complete and pay decently (obviously equal to or greater than my mortgage job). I don閳ユ獩 want a ton of student loans after this is all said and done.



Another thing, what is the pay ranges that people make in the medical or computer industries? I know people that are medical billers making $14 an hour, yet they 閳ユ笒now閳?someone making $23. What is the min/max pay for some of these vocational jobs?



What are the pros and cons of these jobs and taking these courses? ? What schools are good,which aren%26#039;t?



Trade, Vocational, Technical Schools. Please Help!?

Check out



http://www.bls.gov



Click on the Occupational Outlook Handbook link. It%26#039;s in the left-hand column towards the middle. From there you can find info on salary- national and state statistics.



Registered nursing would most likely make you the most money. You can get your ADN in about 2 years, after your prerequisites, of course. Every shcool is different. Thay make around $18 - $25 per hour, depending on experience and whether you work in a hospital, doctor%26#039;s office, etc.



Trade, Vocational, Technical Schools. Please Help!?

You can also check out Ashworth University -- they%26#039;ve got a wide selection of courses and you can participate online, so you can keep a flexible schedule. Hope this helps!



http://www.pcdi.com/courses/ Report It

1 comment:

  1. The study will help establish whether participating teachers are curious and eager to learn new skills that will provide additional teaching opportunities. It is assumed that teachers are curious and eager to learn how to infuse advanced technology and also develop an understanding of instructing with available technological tools such as wireless laptop technology.please click here Evening classes

    ReplyDelete