twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have next to NO money and I want to go train to be a heavy machine operator, how can i get money f

I am very interested in becoming a heavy machine operator as a life long career. School and training sounds great. Only one problem....I have next to no money to go to school to train. I have heard about career loans and student loans but I have horrible credit and would NEVER have a chance of acceptance fo a loan. I need some kind of advise or guidance of what I can do that will help me get into training. I don%26#039;t know much about the grants that could help me any in this situation. But anything you know or even might know about...if you would be so kind as to help me find some kind of financial assistance it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.



I have next to NO money and I want to go train to be a heavy machine operator, how can i get money for it?

Hmmmm...that%26#039;s a good question. You could look for an apprenticeship, but they are hard to find. Check out this article:



http://www.ehow.com/how_2093415_get-fina...



A lot of times if you borrow from the Govt. (FAFSA) it%26#039;s okay if you have bad credit.



Good luck to you.



UPDATE: Here%26#039;s an article from the same site that talks about getting financial aid with bad credit:



http://www.ehow.com/how_2002658_bad-cred...

No comments:

Post a Comment