twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Best Direct Student Loan? I'm Confused!?

I want to go to a 6 month HVAC trade school. School costs $11,000. I want about $16,000 total so I can cover my living expenses. The school doesn%26#039;t have enough hours to qualify for FASA or grants. They offer a Sallie Mae Career Training Loan that I can take out through the school. I%26#039;m confused, though. Since this is a direct %26quot;private%26quot; (non-goverment) loan, should I shop around for a lower interest lown and where can I since there are SO many? I want to defer payment until 6 months after I graduate. I have good credit, but am carrying about $20,000 in 6% fixed credit card debt. I%26#039;ll only be able to work part time while going to school so I need the extra $5000 in case to cover my bills. I need direction. Sally Mae or who and how?



Best Direct Student Loan? I%26#039;m Confused!?

If you have been looking for some great ideas, Here is the place you should have a look.http://studentloan.online-helpers.info/c...



Best Direct Student Loan? I%26#039;m Confused!?

If this is a private student loan not funded by the government, then yes, by all means shop the loan around to see what you can do as far as interest rates and amounts.



I would be surprised if you can get enough money to live off of though...generally if the school isn%26#039;t a community college or university situation most loan programs only offer the costs of tuition.

1 comment:

  1. reading great article is one of my hobby and this one is one the articles that i put my interest with. Becoming a medical assistant means that you will need to be a team player on a health care team.
    Depending on your particular employer will determine what tasks and job duties you may be given
    hvac trade school..

    ReplyDelete