twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How do I go about taking out a loan?

I%26#039;m a 20 year old girl that just started to build credit a little over a year ago. I%26#039;m not in school; I can%26#039;t be until I%26#039;m capable of not being dependent on other people. I don%26#039;t know a single thing about loans so someone that has extensive knowledge on them would be the person I am looking for to answer this question. I know there%26#039;s different types, I just don%26#039;t know which one would be right for me.



How do I go about taking out a loan?

What do you need the money for? If you are just trying to get credit, look into a secured credit card from Orchard Bank or something like that.



If you have a specific item in mind, then find out if the company that sells it has low/no-credit loan options available.



Revolving loans are things like credit cards. You borrow some and pay it back either in a lump sum or in installments.



Installment loans are those where you borrow a specific sum and pay it off in regular monthly payments over a specific period of time.



Secured loans are those secured by property like houses, cars, boats, etc.



Unsecured or signature loans are those where you simply sign a form giving your personal information and promise to pay it back.



How do I go about taking out a loan?

You are better off going to a bank you trust and talking to a loan officer there, find out your options, then go from there. It%26#039;s difficult for anyone on here to help, because you didn%26#039;t say what the loan was actually for.



How do I go about taking out a loan?

Don%26#039;t pay attention to the people on here who are trying to Scam you. Beware of Advance fee Loan scams.



Beware of Advance fee Loan scams.



Beware of Advance fee Loan scams.



DO NOT take any offers or click any links from people that post on this board... they are ALL SCAMS.



How do I go about taking out a loan?

Simply get a loan through http://www.choicepeerlending.com



it is a personal loan website. You can borrow from $1000 to $25,000 %26amp; Fund in 10 days!



Give it a try. Check your credit report for free. The loan would be for 3 years and depends on the amount you take your payment is determined.



How do I go about taking out a loan?

Do not try to borrow more than you need and pay it back in the shortest time you can afford are the first rules.



Secondly ,the cheapest form of loan is through your bank, a personal loan , which normally offers the lowest rate of interest. An outside loan agency will charge more and beware of add on fees [always question these and refuse the loan if they seem exhorbitant].



Do not use online sites for loans as many of these are scams. You have been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment