twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I need money to get training to become a freight broker?

I have bad credit and I want to go to a school that offers a one week class to train me to become a freight broker which cost $4000.00 plus I need money to travel to the school and for a place to stay when I get there. I have not found any place that leands money to go to a school like this. Does anyone know were I could find a loan to go to this school. I work hard but don%26#039;t make much money this is why I want to go to this school so I can better my life and do something I will enjoy doing.



I need money to get training to become a freight broker?

Many lenders, banks in particular, deal in any sort of secured loan other than second mortgages. Other institutions deal almost exclusively in secured loans. Finance companies that deal in secured loans can be found in your phone book, newspaper, and increasingly, online.Shop%26lt;!--around and compare interest rates on loans and the terms of repayment with several different lenders. You%26#039;ll find many internet sites that let you request a loan rate quote from multiple lenders at once. You can find more information on bad credit loans here,



http://badcredits.awardspace.com/



Once you%26#039;ve submitted a request for a loan quote, you%26#039;ll be contacted by representatives from several companies--%26gt;and can get a good idea of what each can offer you in terms of interest and other finance charges and fees. Choose the best one for your needs, and apply for the loan. It%26#039;s that easy.



I need money to get training to become a freight broker?

Thats a pretty expensive class for being one week and not including expenses such as room and board. Are you sure the price is going to be justified by what the class will offer you?

No comments:

Post a Comment