twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Needing advice-Ladies-what should I do?

am 23 yrs old and working 2 full time jobs.I graduated from college in May this yr., but some really complicated stuff happened with the grad. school I was applying to attend (application packet lost in mailroom at the school). So I have been working to pay off some of my undergrad debt (credit cards, loans etc) while waiting to start grad. school for social work in January.



I at times am depressed because since I am either literally at work or asleep, I have no time for a life. I was wondering, should I try to have something right now, even though I have very little time to do anything at all, or should I just sit on the sidelines until January? What would you think if you found yourself being on the other end of this? Would you be disappointed %26amp; move on, or like hey in a month or so we could try, take it really really slow right now.



I at times I flat out hate my life right now and find myself counting down days on the calendar often, almost like a prison/probation sentence



Needing advice-Ladies-what should I do?

you seem very smart and hard working. maybe there%26#039;s someone at work that you%26#039;ve had your eye on. go for her, don%26#039;t be afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment