twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I need a $27,000 student loan...?

I will be starting nursing school in August 08. The 2-year program is very rigorous and I will only be able to work about 12 hours a week; not nearly enough to cover my living expenses. I have estimated that I will need about $27,000 to pay for living expenses over two years. My FICO score is 740 and I already have $20,000 in student loans but no other debt. Would it be best to apply for the full $27K at one time or apply for $13,500 each year?



I need a $27,000 student loan...?

$13500 per year. That way interest isn%26#039;t accumulating each year on money that you%26#039;re not even using. Take it as you need it and you%26#039;ll save money in the long run.



I need a $27,000 student loan...?

I would apply in installments. It will save you interest expense because you won%26#039;t be charged interest on the full 27,000 for the full term. I don%26#039;r know how hard it is to get student funding but it seems to me that the multiple funding would be the way to go. Congratulations on nursing school. That is great!



I need a $27,000 student loan...?

My girl is a dialysis tech and is going to nursing school and the place that she works for is PAYING for her schooling. So get you a job as a tech at a dialysis institute and get free schooling do some calling around and tell me what you find on this. Good luck.



I need a $27,000 student loan...?

financial aid



I need a $27,000 student loan...?

Have you applied for the federal loan program to see what grants you can get from the federal gov%26#039;t or state gov%26#039;t. If not, then fill out the application. You can also get a Coverdell student loan through any bank. These allow you to defer payment until after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment