twitter




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is there anywhere to get a equity loan to save my home even though now I have terrible credit?

I am facing foreclosure. I%26#039;ve lost my business. I have a new born son and two school age daughters. I want to either get a loan to pay up the past due portion of my mortgage to start fresh or sell my home with a profit to start fresh or rent my home and or file bankruptcy (last resort). I really don%26#039;t know what to do. And if I%26#039;m honest I would really just like to move out of my state altogether and start fresh. Anybody want to buy a beautiful 1900 sq.ft. home in sc in a very private very quite neighborhood 3br,2ba, vaulted ceilings, 1 car garage, private backyard with 8ft stucco walls, front yard maintenance included? Or maybe we could trade homes?



Is there anywhere to get a equity loan to save my home even though now I have terrible credit?

Man, Jim is the only response that you got from someone not trying to scam you out of $ and identity.



You may need to settle on selling w/o a profit, I don%26#039;t know enough to help with that.



Bakruptsy will not stop the foreclosure.



If you are really in bad shape you are better to move into a family members home and rent your place out to make the mortgage payments.



Also, talk to your bank, I am amazed how many people don%26#039;t talk to them. They honestly may have a solution to aviod foreclosure.



BTW, you can move, but your credit follows you there too.



Good luck to you! Avoid the sharks on here, they are out trolling for victims, and that is the last thing you need.



Is there anywhere to get a equity loan to save my home even though now I have terrible credit?

I%26#039;m a mortgage broker from Edmonton Alberta, I would recommend not going into bankrupcy as this will have long reaching effects on any future plans of owning a home or starting a business. In my opinion I would talk first with your lender and see if they could refinance your loan to affordable levels. Or if that%26#039;s not what you want sell your home and take what equity you can and start again. A lot of people think bankrupcy is an easy way out, but from my experience it will have a big affect on your future plans



Is there anywhere to get a equity loan to save my home even though now I have terrible credit?

I.m sorry to hear your challenges, if you have equity in your home, I would find the best real estate broker (interview 3) determine the true market value of your home and have them sell it asap.



Call you bank and tell them of your situtaion, they may have a program such as a %26quot;Workout%26quot;



If you have no equity, ask the lender about a deed in lieu of foreclosure. This could protect you credit.



Banks do not want to foreclose.



Perhaps a real estate attorney or good broker can be objective and offer some sound advise.



Your family is important and hang in there.



Is there anywhere to get a equity loan to save my home even though now I have terrible credit?

Please send me pictures of the house, let me know what is due in back mortgage, who the lender is, and how much you would need to move, what your monthly payments are, and the complete address of the property. I may be able to help you avoid foreclosure. Anyone one in the same procession can contact me as well gcharles@heartstoneinvestments.com

No comments:

Post a Comment